huwaa~
I thought my friendster was already closed.
and it is not!
still active lg okey.
the most impressing thing is that I've been added by him again..(??)
and without any arguments i just approving it.
guess what did I see?
my pictures are still there.
yes, still there!
I searched when was the last date he log in into his acc.
24 hours!??
oyt2!!
u should delete all those pictures.
aiyo~
tp takpelah.
it's not bothering me at all.
sume tahu kesahihannya skang.
evethough those pictures are still there, our memories was actully gone.
da tade ape2 da.huhu.
k la..
skang emosi da kembali normal.
mari kita iron baju untuk esok!
*owh see, emosi sy kembali down stlh teringat psl keje..T.T*
notakaki:tak sabanyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :D(jgn ditnye ape yg sy tak saba okeh!)

bygone be bygone kan..
ReplyDeletekan2~!
ReplyDeleteaggree ngn kak aimi.^^
zack, cik naza? (??)..
ReplyDeletehm betul ke name die? (hm)..
haish~
ReplyDeleteade pulak gtau kat cni.
penat berahsia.huu.